Users Receive Different Search Results in Workflow Management
Posted by Jason Abare on 03 July 2013 10:30 AM
Users with access to Workflow Management cannot see the same search results as the Administrator user.
Workflow managers should have rights to manage other users' workflow items. Set this up using the following steps.
1. Log into Management as Administrator.
2. From the navigation pane at the right, select "Users" under the "User Settings" group.
3. Select the user that will manage workflows and click "Edit".
4. Navigate to "Assignments: Step 3 of 4" using the "Next" button at the bottom of the Management window.
5. Select "Workflow: Manage" tab.
6. Select "Users" radio button.
7. Click "Add". A window with a list of SAFE users will appear.
8. Select all users (CTRL+A), and click "OK.
9. Click "Finish".
This will allow that user to manage all users' workflow items. This must be done for each user that will manage workflows.
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.