Configure Kodak Smart Touch Task Shortcuts
Posted by Chris Kajano on 19 June 2014 11:11 AM
How do configure the Smart Touch Task Shortcuts for my Kodak scanner?
Before following these steps, make sure the scanner is scanner is powered on, awake, and connected to the computer.
1. Click the scanner icon on the Windows Taskbar.
2. Select "Configure" to open the Smart Touch window.
3. Select shortcut to configure from the "Task shortcut" drop-down list.
4. To rename the shortcut, click the "Rename..." button.
5. Select File, Application, Printer/Fax Printer, or E-mail from the "Destination" drop-down list. Note: Smart Touch supports custom cloud destinations. To setup a custom destination click the "New" button to the right of the "Destination" drop-down list .
6. Select the format for the scanned images from the "File type" drop-down list.
7. Type click "Browse..." to identify where scanned images will be saved by default.
8. Select an option from the "File name format" drop-down list.
9. Supply a default file name for scanned images in the "File name prefix" field.
10. Check the "Name file prior to saving" if you wish to name the file and designate a save location during scan time.
11. Select any desired settings under the "Scan Options" menu.
12. Select a "Settings shortcut" by clicking the "Settings..." button. The Setting Shortcuts window will open. Click the desired scan shortcut and click "OK". For more information on creating and editing scan setting shortcuts, see "Configuring Kodak Smart Touch Setting Shortcuts".
13. Click "Apply" to save changes to the Task shortcut. Click "OK" to close the Smart Touch window.
More information on Kodak Smart Touch can be found in the user manual. Download the user manual here: http://graphics.kodak.com/DocImaging/uploadedFiles/A61770_SmartTouch_V1.7_en.pdf
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.