Export Cabinet SAFE User List
Posted by Chris Kajano on 13 August 2014 12:31 PM
Is there a way to export a list of Cabinet users?
Yes. You can export a Cabinet user list in a number for formats. You can print or email a user list. Exporting, printing, or emailing a list of users requires Administrator rights and access to Cabinet Management.
Use the following steps to export a list of Cabinet users.
1. Log into Management as the Cabinet Administrator.
2. At the top left corner of the Management window, click "Users" from the "User Settings" Menu.
3. From the "Users" list press CTRL+P. A preview window will appear with user details.
4. Click the "File" menu from the toolbar.
5. Highlight the "Export Document" submenu to reveal export options. You can export the user list in the folliowing formats:
a. PDF File
b. HTML File
c. MHT File
d. RTF File
e. Excel File
f. Text File
g. Image File.
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.