Add Folder Note to Cabinet Web
Posted by Chris Kajano on 03 December 2014 03:40 PM
To add a note to a folder in Cabinet Web:
1. From the document view, click the "Folder" menu and select "Index, Info, Notes & Trace."
2. From the "Folder Details" window, select the "Notes" tab, then click "New."
3. From the "New Folder Note" window, enter a "Subject" for the note.
5. Type a note in the text box.
6. Optionally, click the "Alert" checkbox to add a red flag notification to the folder.
7. Click "Save" to add the note and exit the "New Folder Note" window.
8. Close the "Folder Details" window.
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.